Forum Nous Les Fans
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  LHJMQLHJMQ  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023

+22
GoNicsGo
goglu
Ogilthorpe
aval_dor2
WaRRioR10
Marc052
Fan4325
VanNistelrooy
Lesieur54
Gate
saggas
Hibou
Dante_X
Niners
Lachatte
corby
Robichaud
LHJMQ360
Vd_Foreurs
Bjindaho
chsb
Reesor
26 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Reesor
Atome
Atome
Reesor

Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Empty
MessageSujet: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeMar 12 Juil 2022, 07:40

Should be a better year for Halifax with many returning players.

Current Depth Chart:

L'Heureux (19) - Vidicek (18) - Dumais (18)
Boucher (20) - Cataford (17) - Fournier (19)
Swan (18) - Biasca (19) - Orr (19)
Crosby (17) - MacPhee (18) - Peitzsche (16)

Whynot (19) - Moravec (19)
Furlong (18) - MacKinnon (17)
Schultz (18) - Davis (20)
Phillips (16)
Tessier (19)
Martin (17)

Rousseau (18)
James (19)

Gone from last year:  Zack Jones (Graduated), David Lafrance (Graduated), Zach Beauregard (Graduated), Elliot Desnoyers (Pro), Senna Peeters (Pro in Europe), Vincent Gauthier (Requested trade... traded to Shawinigan)

New this year:

Brody Fournier - Top goal scorer in the CCHL last year.  Signed as a free agent.  https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/479806/brody-fournier
Owen Phillips - 7th overall 2022 pick.  Expected to make the team out of camp.
Reese Peitzsche - 2nd round pick 2022.  Expected to make the team out of camp.
David Moravec - 19yo stay-at-home defenseman.  Played pro last year in Europe.  Drafted in import draft.  https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/522532/david-moravec

Halifax will need a 20 year old forward to round out their top 9.  If Brody Fournier's game translates at the major junior level, top 6 could be on of the best in the league.  Even with either a 20yo forward or Robert Orr in place of Fournier, top 6 is pretty good.  Defense is very deep, and overall defense should be much better than last year.  At least one of those 9 dmen will probably not be with the team on opening day.  Our money is on Tessier being traded or going on waivers, but anything can happen.

Expecting Halifax to compete for 1st in the division this year.  The division overall should be much weaker than last year and only get weaker at Christmas.  2023-24 is Halifax's go-for-it year, but this year they should be pretty competitive, and will hopefully win a playoff round or two to get some much needed experience.

Robichaud aime ce message

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
chsb
L.N.H.
L.N.H.

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juil 2022, 11:39

Je suis surpris de voir Fournier sur la 2e ligne et Orr sur la 3e...

Aussi Moravec sur la 1e paire quand il n'a jamais joue junior majeur.
Donc je presume que plusieurs de tes alignements sont bases sur le potentiel....

Il n'y a pas de doute dans mon esprit que vous allez batailler pour le 1e rang.
Reesor
Atome
Atome
Reesor

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juil 2022, 12:05

chsb a écrit:

Donc je presume que plusieurs de tes alignements sont bases sur le potentiel....

Always good to temper expectations.  But Fournier had 37 goals in the CCHL as an 18 year old, so we're hoping he can play top 6.  Orr has top 6 potential with 44 points in 63 games last year playing mostly 2nd/3rd line.  We'll have to see how Fournier plays out, but I have a feeling Fournier will be top 6 unless Halifax trades for an impact 20 year old forward.  If they can both play there from time to time, all the better.  Depth is always a good thing.

Moravec hasn't played junior hockey in Canada.  But he's played 58 games in the Czech Extraliga, which is their highest level pro league.  He's touted as a shutdown defensemen, so it's hard to place him on a depth chart.  Offensively Whynot and Furlong may get more points.  But defensively, based on where he's played, we're hoping he turns into a top-pair shutdown guy.  That's why he was picked... to fill that need.
Bjindaho
Bantam
Bantam

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juil 2022, 13:05

chsb a écrit:

Moravec n'est pas un surpris.

Ils ont Whynot et Furlong qui joue la gauche, puis ???

Ses lignes 2 et 3 sont mélangés :) 

Ce n'est pas l'année des Maritimes quand ça c'est la meilleur équipe de notre division.
Reesor
Atome
Atome
Reesor

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Juil 2022, 07:43

Bjindaho a écrit:
chsb a écrit:

Ce n'est pas l'année des Maritimes quand ça c'est la meilleur équipe de notre division.

Brady Schultz will probably be the left defenseman on the 3rd pairing.  He had 24 points last year as a 17 year old, which is pretty decent... tied for 7th in the league in his age group.  He'll put up some points in that spot this year.

There should be a 20 year old forward added to that forward group at some point, which will help the depth.  Halifax also has all their draft picks still, and a lot of young talent.  So if they wanted to make a move for an impact player, they can do that.  Their year is next year though, so I don't expect them to go nuts.
Bjindaho
Bantam
Bantam

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Juil 2022, 07:58

Reesor a écrit:
Bjindaho a écrit:

Brady Schultz will probably be the left defenseman on the 3rd pairing.  He had 24 points last year as a 17 year old, which is pretty decent... tied for 7th in the league in his age group.  He'll put up some points in that spot this year.

There should be a 20 year old forward added to that forward group at some point, which will help the depth.  Halifax also has all their draft picks still, and a lot of young talent.  So if they wanted to make a move for an impact player, they can do that.  Their year is next year though, so I don't expect them to go nuts.
Schultz isn't the problem. The problem is that Halifax doesn't really have any RD of note. Moravec is the top RD by default, because the next best is a 17 year old you are hoping steps up. This is where not getting Plandowski hurts.

Your 2nd line is your 3rd line in that scenario. Boucher isn't really a Q calibre OA (he was a passenger way too much) and you are expecting a lot out of Fournier. 

That being said, Halifax is still arguably the best team in the Maritimes despite the flaws (with Bathurst and Moncton behind them). At this point, a few surprises for Halifax and a few for other teams and Halifax could finish last in the worst division. I don't understand why Halifax didn't buy Plandowski at that price.
Reesor
Atome
Atome
Reesor

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Juil 2022, 08:19

Bjindaho a écrit:
Reesor a écrit:

Schultz isn't the problem. The problem is that Halifax doesn't really have any RD of note. Moravec is the top RD by default, because the next best is a 17 year old you are hoping steps up. This is where not getting Plandowski hurts.

Your 2nd line is your 3rd line in that scenario. Boucher isn't really a Q calibre OA (he was a passenger way too much) and you are expecting a lot out of Fournier. 

That being said, Halifax is still arguably the best team in the Maritimes despite the flaws (with Bathurst and Moncton behind them). At this point, a few surprises for Halifax and a few for other teams and Halifax could finish last in the worst division. I don't understand why Halifax didn't buy Plandowski at that price.
I think a 20 year old forward helps more than Plandowski given the makeup of this lineup.  I can see why you'd mention that though.  I think if we don't have Moravec, we make a bigger play for Plandowski.  There were a lot of deals between Charlottetown and Drummondville, so even though that price we saw for Plandowski looked cheap, that might have been part of another trade and the price Halifax would've had to pay would've been much more expensive.  In that case it's a moot point as Plandowski may have always been going to Drummondville and never would've been available for Halifax.

I have to disagree on Boucher.  25 goals and 40 points in 37 games last year.  That's a 46 goal pace over a 68 game season.  He has a professional shot.  If he's being helped out by his linemates, that means he's also helping out his linemates, which every good player does.  Boucher can't have one of the best goals-per-game paces in the league as a 19 year old and not be Q caliber as a 20 year old.  Not only is he Q caliber, he could be one of the best 20 year old players in the league.  I hope Dumais helps him score 50.

Remember as well that Halifax had to deal with the division of death last year.  This year the division won't be nearly as difficult, and the Moose will be better on their own merits.  Those two variables combined should lead to some big point totals from Halifax's top players.

No sense really defending Fournier until we've seen him play.  I'm just making an assumption for now based on his point totals as an 18 year old in the CCHL, the fact he had an NCAA commitment meaning he could've played major junior if he wanted to, and based on previous players that Halifax has signed from the CCHL that have had similar success (Gadoury, Weegar, Boucher).  It's a coin flip for now between him and Bobby Orr for the 2nd line RW spot.  Jordan Dumais is the 1st line RW, and Fournier doesn't sign immediately to play 4th line.  He would be given a tryout if he was a fringe major junior player.  Process of elimination puts him as 2nd or 3rd line.  I hope he takes to this level the same as Boucher did.
chsb
L.N.H.
L.N.H.

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Juil 2022, 11:22

Je crois que Les Mooseheads devraient y aller all in cette annee, car ils perdront beaucoup de joueurs de calire la saison prochaine, en defense et dans les buts.

Moravec n'a pas ete choisi a 19 ans par hasard.
Je m'attends, a la derniere annee de L'Heureux, que cette equipe donne le grand coup aux Fetes.
Reesor
Atome
Atome
Reesor

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeVen 15 Juil 2022, 21:56

chsb a écrit:
Je crois que Les Mooseheads devraient y aller all in cette annee, car ils perdront beaucoup de joueurs de calire la saison prochaine,  en defense et dans les buts.

Je m'attends, a la derniere annee de L'Heureux, que cette equipe donne le grand coup aux Fetes.

We discussed that alot... whether or not it would be better to go all in this coming season or wait until the next one.

In nets, Brady James probably doesn't go pro, so it could be back as a 20yo.  But I think the starting job is Rousseau's, and he'll be back next year as well.

On defense, we lose Davis because he's 20 this year, and Whynot and Moravec if they both go pro.  Moravec would take up a 20yo and a Euro slot, so he's probably not back.  Whynot would be a good 20yo but he's drafted so no guarantees.

For forwards, L'Heureux is gone for sure, along with Boucher.  Bobby Orr is drafted, so he's probably gone as well.

Aside from that, you have a forward core of Vidicek, Dumais, Cataford, Fournier (if he does well, and he would be 20) & Swan.  You have a defense core of Furlong, MacKinnon, Schultz and Phillips.  Halifax also has all their draft picks to make trades, and a few younger players to trade for impact players now.

It's a tough call.  The talent is pretty spread out all over the team and a lot of talent will improve a lot this year and next year.  If I had to bet right now, I'd say owner Bobby Smith wants to make up some money lost from Covid, and having a good season this year, and a go-for-it season next year would help that a lot.  Halifax will still have plenty of talent in 2024-25 to trade away to start the rebuild, in a year the Q hosts the Memorial Cup.

I can see an argument for going all in this year, and an argument for waiting and going all in next year.  Personally I hope we have a good season this year and go all in next year.  But if the Moose empty the clip to go for it this year, I wouldn't be too disappointed.
chsb
L.N.H.
L.N.H.

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeSam 16 Juil 2022, 10:04

Reesor a écrit:
chsb a écrit:
Je crois que Les Mooseheads devraient y aller all in cette annee, car ils perdront beaucoup de joueurs de calire la saison prochaine,  en defense et dans les buts.

We discussed that alot... whether or not it would be better to go all in this coming season or wait until the next one.

In nets, Brady James probably doesn't go pro, so it could be back as a 20yo.  But I think the starting job is Rousseau's, and he'll be back next year as well.

On defense, we lose Davis because he's 20 this year, and Whynot and Moravec if they both go pro.  Moravec would take up a 20yo and a Euro slot, so he's probably not back.  Whynot would be a good 20yo but he's drafted so no guarantees.

For forwards, L'Heureux is gone for sure, along with Boucher.  Bobby Orr is drafted, so he's probably gone as well.

Aside from that, you have a forward core of Vidicek, Dumais, Cataford, Fournier (if he does well, and he would be 20) & Swan.  You have a defense core of Furlong, MacKinnon, Schultz and Phillips.  Halifax also has all their draft picks to make trades, and a few younger players to trade for impact players now.

It's a tough call.  The talent is pretty spread out all over the team and a lot of talent will improve a lot this year and next year.  If I had to bet right now, I'd say owner Bobby Smith wants to make up some money lost from Covid, and having a good season this year, and a go-for-it season next year would help that a lot.  Halifax will still have plenty of talent in 2024-25 to trade away to start the rebuild, in a year the Q hosts the Memorial Cup.

I can see an argument for going all in this year, and an argument for waiting and going all in next year.  Personally I hope we have a good season this year and go all in next year.  But if the Moose empty the clip to go for it this year, I wouldn't be too disappointed.

Halifax n'ont pas fait grand chose dans les dernieres annees et le duo/Smith/Russell est critique pour son inaction dans les moments importants qui pourraient rapporter la Coupe.
Toutefois ils ont passe proche contre les Huskies.
Reesor
Atome
Atome
Reesor

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeLun 18 Juil 2022, 11:26

chsb a écrit:
Reesor a écrit:

Halifax n'ont pas fait grand chose dans les dernieres annees et le duo/Smith/Russell est critique pour son inaction dans les moments importants qui pourraient rapporter la Coupe.
Toutefois ils ont passe proche contre les Huskies.
We know.. we know.. lol.

Although I would've wanted a championship or two in 2019, no shame in losing to one of the best, if not the best all-around teams of the last 10 years.  Regardless of which year Halifax goes for it, they'll need to make the right trades at the right time and hope for the best.
Reesor
Atome
Atome
Reesor

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Aoû 2022, 13:21

Updated depth chart:

Swan (18) - Biasca (Euro)(19) - Crosby (17)
Peitzsche (16) - MacPhee (18) - Todd (17)

Whynot (19) - Moravec (Euro)(19)
Davis (20) - Phillips (16)
Martin (17) - Schultz (18)

Rousseau (18)
James (19)

Three trades:  Tessier to Charlottetown for a 9th, Todd from Chicoutimi for a 4th, and the bigger one, Bobby Orr to Gatineau for a 2nd and a 5th.

No room for Tessier on that defense.  He'll make an excellent addition to the Isles.

Jake Todd is from Beaver Bank and is a very good depth add.

Didn't see the Bobby Orr trade coming, but Halifax felt there was no room for him in their top 9.  Logan Crosby has taken three steps forward this off-season and may actually fight for top 6 ice time on a very good forward group.  Brody Fournier is 19 and undrafted, and might be back next year as well as a 20.  Bobby Orr is drafted, and probably wouldn't be back next year.  Halifax gets a decent asset in the 2nd round pick, and ensures ice time for players that will be in the lineup for multiple years.

It's clear Halifax won't be all-in for a championship this year.  They have an open 20 year slot along with Stephen Davis who is a great leader but may not be a 20 year old on a team looking to win 40+ games.  The Moose will let their kids develop and try to get two very good seasons out of their core.  I expect them to be all-in next year.

Robichaud aime ce message

chsb
L.N.H.
L.N.H.

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Aoû 2022, 14:12

Votre defensive a accorde 272 buts la saison derniere et je ne vois rien qui a pu remplacer Desnoyers et Orr en attaque si ce n'est la progression des jeunes.
Le gros point d'interrogation demeure la defensive et les gardiens.
Reesor
Atome
Atome
Reesor

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Aoû 2022, 14:21

chsb a écrit:
Votre defensive a accorde 272 buts la saison derniere et je ne vois rien qui a pu remplacer Desnoyers et Orr en attaque si ce n'est la progression des jeunes.
Boucher will be here for a full season and that alone will lead to more goals.  He only played 38 games last year.

Brody Fournier will help offset Orr's loss.  We'll see how he turns out but if he can score 15-20 goals it would be a decent contribution.

Hopefully, Zach L'Heureux will spend all of his time on the ice instead of being hurt/suspended, and that should help with the offense.  He only played 46 games last year.

David Moravec will help with the defense.

Those factors will help the team, plus as you said natural progression of all the young players.  This team has a lot of room to improve, and that is a good thing after a 38 win season.
chsb
L.N.H.
L.N.H.

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Aoû 2022, 14:41

Reesor a écrit:
chsb a écrit:
Boucher will be here for a full season and that alone will lead to more goals.  He only played 38 games last year.

Brody Fournier will help offset Orr's loss.  We'll see how he turns out but if he can score 15-20 goals it would be a decent contribution.

Hopefully, Zach L'Heureux will spend all of his time on the ice instead of being hurt/suspended, and that should help with the offense.  He only played 46 games last year.

Those factors will help the team, plus as you said natural progression of all the young players.  This team has a lot of room to improve, and that is a good thing after a 38 win season.

How would you rate your defense?
Vd_Foreurs
L.N.H.
L.N.H.

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Aoû 2022, 14:42

chsb a écrit:
Mathis Rousseau a loin d'avoir des mauvais chiffres

Et la division maritime va être très faible cette année
LHJMQ360
PeeWee
PeeWee

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Aoû 2022, 14:59

Halifax pourrait se retrouver dans le carré d'as compte tenu de la faiblesse des autres équipes des Maritimes sans pour autant mettre en péril leur alignement de l'an prochain.  La décision de ne pas bouger Desnoyers l'an dernier les a privé de munitions additionnelles pour la saison prochaine et la suivante.  Ils ont un noyau très solide de U19 autant à l'attaque qu'à la défense.  Rousseau est excellent et sera probablement un des meilleurs gardien de la ligue à son année de 20 ans.
chsb
L.N.H.
L.N.H.

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Aoû 2022, 19:26

LHJMQ360 a écrit:
Halifax pourrait se retrouver dans le carré d'as compte tenu de la faiblesse des autres équipes des Maritimes sans pour autant mettre en péril leur alignement de l'an prochain.  La décision de ne pas bouger Desnoyers l'an dernier les a privé de munitions additionnelles pour la saison prochaine et la suivante.  Ils ont un noyau très solide de U19 autant à l'attaque qu'à la défense.  Rousseau est excellent et sera probablement un des meilleurs gardien de la ligue à son année de 20 ans.

La seule raison qu'ils pourront se retrouver dans le carre d'as est en effet pcq les autre equipes liquideront.
Ils ne sont pas meilleurs que la saison derniere ou si oui tres peu et je peux voir Whynot et L'Heureux echanges aux Fetes....s'ils n'y vont pas pour cette annee.
Si le Titan conserveraient Kidney et Melanson aux Fetes, je pense qu'ils pourraient les chauffer.
Reesor
Atome
Atome
Reesor

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Aoû 2022, 20:30

chsb a écrit:
Reesor a écrit:

How would you rate your defense?
In the league, probably above average honestly.  They are young.  They will make mistakes.  But in terms of raw talent and potential they are up there.  I think bringing in Moravec was smart.  He played Czech Elite league last year and is a defensive dman.  He's 19 as well so he has lots of experience.  I'd expect him to play a lot of minutes.  Whynot and Furlong are both excellent puck-moving defenders.  MacKinnon played extremely well at the Hlinka and will hopefully provide some more offense.  Owen Phillips is going to be a great defender in this league.  He'll get some good ice time.

Young teams won't be extremely solid defensively.  Defense is always the last to develop because it relies so heavily on size, strength and experience and less on raw talent.  But this team will be overall better defensively than last year.  They'll be bigger and stronger, and won't be pinned in their own zone for long stretches like last year, which should help the offense as well.
LHJMQ360
PeeWee
PeeWee

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeMar 06 Sep 2022, 10:26

Les Mooseheads ont annoncé leur alignement ce matin:  un seul joueur de 20 ans.
Reesor
Atome
Atome
Reesor

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeMer 07 Sep 2022, 09:10

Final Roster:

Swan (18) - Biasca (19) - Crosby (17)
Welsh (18)

Schultz (18) - Phillips (16)
Martin (17)

Rousseau (18)
James (19)

1 x 20yo
6 x 19yo
8 x 18yo
5 x 17yo
2 x 16yo

Good mix of youth and experience.  Should win the division but individual numbers and overall team record may be inflated due to most teams in the Maritimes rebuilding.  I'll let @CHSB argue his side as to why Bathurst should win the division.  The most important thing for Halifax this year is to get the younger players playing time to develop.  GM Cam Russell has said he is in no rush to fill the vacant 20yo positions.  Cutting Davis was extremely tough but there were just too many younger defensemen that needed playing time.
Bjindaho
Bantam
Bantam

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeMer 07 Sep 2022, 10:24

Reesor a écrit:
Final Roster:

Welsh (18)

Martin (17)

Rousseau (18)
James (19)

1 x 20yo
6 x 19yo
8 x 18yo
5 x 17yo
2 x 16yo

Good mix of youth and experience.  Should win the division but individual numbers and overall team record may be inflated due to most teams in the Maritimes rebuilding.  I'll let @CHSB argue his side as to why Bathurst should win the division.  The most important thing for Halifax this year is to get the younger players playing time to develop.  GM Cam Russell has said he is in no rush to fill the vacant 20yo positions.  Cutting Davis was extremely tough but there were just too many younger defensemen that needed playing time.

Halifax is better than any other team in the Maritimes right now, and can add some fairly cheap pieces to expand the gap enough that no one else will catch them.
chsb
L.N.H.
L.N.H.

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeMer 07 Sep 2022, 18:56

Reesor a écrit:
Final Roster:

Welsh (18)

Martin (17)

Rousseau (18)
James (19)

1 x 20yo
6 x 19yo
8 x 18yo
5 x 17yo
2 x 16yo

As a matter of facts, and notwithstanding your innuendo, I never said the Titan would finish ahead of Halifax.
We could probably keep pace with the Mooseheads till Christmas but practically every fan expects that they will trade the best assets for a rebuild next trade period.
Reesor
Atome
Atome
Reesor

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeJeu 08 Sep 2022, 07:24

chsb a écrit:
Reesor a écrit:
Final Roster:

Welsh (18)

Martin (17)

Rousseau (18)
James (19)

1 x 20yo
6 x 19yo
8 x 18yo
5 x 17yo
2 x 16yo

As a matter of facts, and notwithstanding your innuendo, I never said the Titan would finish ahead of Halifax.
We could probably keep pace with the Mooseheads till Christmas but practically every fan expects that they will trade the best assets for a rebuild next trade period.
That's fair.  Kidney will get you a lot.  I wish Halifax had someone like Melanson.  Plays with skill and is the type of player opposing players and fans absolutely hate.  Brad Marchand-like.
Bjindaho
Bantam
Bantam

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitimeJeu 08 Sep 2022, 08:19

Reesor a écrit:
chsb a écrit:

That's fair.  Kidney will get you a lot.  I wish Halifax had someone like Melanson.  Plays with skill and is the type of player opposing players and fans absolutely hate.  Brad Marchand-like.
Brady Burns could be a cheap version of that kind of player at Christmas.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023   Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023 Icon_minitime

Halifax Mooseheads 2022-2023
Page 1 sur 7Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant